Message from the Chairman
On behalf of the Board of Trustees, I am pleased to introduce Arab International Academy to you as an innovative center of learning which is designed to make a difference in our children’s lives. The Arab International Academy (AIA) was founded in Qatar in 2016, based on a belief that educating our children is a critical step in building their future as individuals and as contributing members of our society, who will help enhance progress on national, regional and international levels.
All of us who have the privilege to be involved with AIA recognize that learning depends on several interrelated factors. AIA was conceived and developed by a dedicated group of Arab and international professionals, building on these foundations so that we might give our children the best possible education for a brighter tomorrow:
- An excellent and innovative education based on academic best practice
- Gifted, able teachers, to guide our children as they learn and grow
- An international and diverse learning environment
- A commitment to our mother tongue, Arabic, and to our Arab culture and heritage
- Respect for our Qatari national identity
- Involved parents, who understand their significant role in a child’s learning journey
- A commitment to partnership with students, parents, and school—all for the good of the children.
- AIA leadership, dedicated to innovation in education
I am confident that the establishment of the Arab International Academy in Doha reflects an important new opportunity for parents who want the best for their children. I invite you to learn more about AIA, as it takes its place as a leader in education in Qatar.
Abdulla bin Ali Al-Thani,