Thank you for your interest in the Arab International Academy. In order to start the admission process for your child, you may apply online by visiting www.aia.qa ; where you may fill the application and attach copies of the required documents.
- Copies of the following documents are to be attached to the application:
- Student Qatar Identification Card
- Parents’ Qatar Identification Cards
- Student’s birth certificate
- Student passport size photo
- Most recent student school report
- Student passport
- Parents passports
- Referral letter from the last attended school (to be sent directly by AIA)
- Upon checking seats availability, a non-refundable application fee of QAR 500 is due. This may be settled by submitting a cheque at AIA premises (Building 1) or via bank transfer. AIA accounts’ details are as follows:
- Account Name
Arab International Kindergarten
- Bank Name / Branch
Qatar National Bank – Sharq Village Branch
- Account Number
0213 – 046357 - 001
- Swift Code
QA85 QNBA 0000 0000 0213 0463 5700 1
Doha – Qatar
Before completing the wire transfer (Swift), please make sure that:
- The student’s name is clearly marked on the bank transfer documents for our records.
- The full amount is transferred.
- Your application will be reviewed and evaluated once we receive all required documents, and you will be contacted to arrange for an entrance test and/or interview.
- Students will be accepted in grades based on the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Higher Education regarding admission and the equivalency of Educational systems.
- We will inform you of our decision one business day after the interview and/or entrance test.
- Upon acceptance we will request the following:
- Registration Fees (non-refundable) in the amount of QAR 2,000
- Seat reservation fees (deductible from tuition fees and non- refundable) in the amount of QAR 2,000
- Student medical file issued from a public medical center
- A completed and signed medical form
- Letter of employment from the parents’ workplace
- End-of-year report at the end of the school year
- Parents’ signed copy of fee schedules
- Parents’ signed copy of regulations form
- Parents’ signed copy of AIA school registration guidelines.